Monday, March 14, 2011

I love my SL's until....

I have to do a reti!

Hey world! The hustle and bustle of life has me not sure whether I'm coming or going. I don't regret, through the ups and downs that I have had, my decision to lock my hair. I am thankful to God that I had the foresight that I did.

I am currently student teaching....with an almost impossible to "please" cooperating teacher, taking 10 hours outside of my seminar for student teaching...AND I am the single parent of a three year old. Needless to say, the last thing I need to be worried about is my hair.

With that said, the only time I even really look at my hair is when I notice the baby afro growing at my roots and realize that, dammit, its been almost 5 weeks since my last reti....where has the time gone?

So...here I am today, trying to find time to do my reti....mentally planning out the hours of 4 pm and 10 pm, trying to fit baby time, homework, planning, grading, cooking, AND a retightening....oh, AND bathroom reading time. LOL.

I just think about six months from now when I will be able to sit back and let my consultant do her magic.....when I will be a certified teacher....and able to sleep in the chair.
Until then....I wonder how long it'll take for me to finish at half an hour a day. Lbvs!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement about my reti desire. It's funny that you are ready to go back to your consultant and I am ready to break free. I do look forward to having a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, but if you ever decide to transition to another natural hair style look- just use the Take Down Remover cream for taking out braids, weaves, twists or natural dreadlocks.

    The product detangles very matted tangled hair easy and safely.

    It also prevents hair breakage no matter how long your braids or weaves are in. It is great for women who are transitioning to natural hair from relaxers as well.

    It is not a water based or glycerine based product-so it works on every type of hair texture, every head, every time.

    ReplyDelete