Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving all!

I always love being with family. Family can piss you off, make you just cringe, but in the end, you all know its out of love....and there is tons of love in my family.

This year, I decided against putting up and my baby's father stayed home....if he comes around, he does...if not...oh well. Our lives will go on...

Still on the countdown for my hair. This time next week I'll be heading home to get ready for my install. 7 more days! Seems like a loonnnggg time! I'm just giving my hair a little more time to grow.

I am scared though. I've seen tons of pics of sisterlocks and I know that they all can look different, however, I have yet to see a blog or a pic of the install on a sista with less than 4 inches of natural hair. My natural hair is measuring in at about 3 inches and 2.5 in some areas of my hair. My test locks are short.....just not sure how I'm gonna look initially.....

No comments:

Post a Comment