Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Still waiting!

Four more days.....

Ugh!
Patience is a virtue! So, I keep saying that this time is allowing my hair to grow just a little bit more LOL!

The BF asked "when are you getting your hair done again?"(as he grabs a fistful of my natural 'fro). Although he knows nothing of sisterlocks, and is still not understanding even after I explain it to him, I know he trusts me.

Plus, I look good in whatever I do!

Hair done....now its on to transforming my body. Gotta start working out and paying close attention to being healthy. I have to set a good example for my daughter. Right now her eating habits are horrible, a reflection of me. I can't make sure she's eating right if I'm not doing the same thing.

2010 will begin a new journey for me...I will begin to live again. I thought my world ended when my mom passed away, but she was giving me a newfound life as the woman she knew she raised me to be!

Till next time ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment