Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Loving my SLs and my NEW EARRINGS!


So... Today was another beautiful day of fluff and go! I just had to wear my earrings from CaiTai today (http://www.etsy.com/shop/BuyCaTai)! They are absolutely gorgemous! I usually have a ton of down time at work so a lot of my pics may be from there. Nothing really to report...I used some acv on my scalp and the itchies and dandruff have calmed down a bit. I'll be washing my hair on tomorrow and def posting pics of that. Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. OMG...I'm so jealous!!! Those earrings look absolutely great!!! I'm going to place my order this Friday. I'm loving the look of your locks...your ends are puffy and cute. I like how you have the locks in the front pulled back. Very nice!!! I'm glad the ACV helped with the itchies and dryness. Let me know how your first wash turns out. If you need help, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the short SL's!! They look so good on you!!!

    Did you style them or is that au naturale???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you so much for mentioning my etsy store. How cool as that?!
    And I'm loving the hair style. Very cute. Wurk it! Wurk it!

    ReplyDelete