Friday, December 4, 2009

TOOOODDDDAAAAYYY!

I have been so swamped at work that I almost forgot that today begins my installation.

I am excited! I have been waiting on this day for weeks...and now its finally here!

My installation will be spread out over three days...so I won't technically be "born" until Sunday, which is the last day.

If I am not mistaken, I will only be getting parted today. My hair is kinda short, so I hope it doesn't take that long...I was hoping that at least one back section would be completed today. The more that gets done, the sooner, and the less time I'll be spending in the house.

Although the weekends are strictly devoted to my daughter (I take her out and we enjoy mommy/daughter time) and I'd hate to be cramped up inside the house for an entire weekend...it is the first cold weekend here in Chicago (20 degrees) so I guess staying in won't be too bad!

I will definitely be posting pics up during the process. I just got a new cell phone so I'm anxious to break it in and send/upload pics.

Till next time ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment