Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Still getting locked down...

Sooo, my journey began on Friday, December 4th, 2009 at approx. 7 pm. At this time, I probably have over 550+ locks installed with an entire front section to go.

My consultant (trainee), Mrs. K. Talley is a trooper, like for real! I live in Lombard IL and for the last four days (and counting...she's coming back to finish on Wednesday) she has traveled from INDIANA to service me!

Can you imagine that!? I am so thankful for her... I knew at our consultation that I would chose her...her spirit is so warm, we talk and joke around like we've known each other for years. My family have welcomed her and I look forward to seeing her every month after this for a looooonnnnnnnnnnggggg time! I'm planning on scheduling my next re-tightenings for the next 6 months to a year once I have my follow-up!

I haven't been able to fully "ROCK MY LOCKS" yet because I am sporting a wide headband...but I already can't keep my hands out of my hair...I can't stop looking at it and I can't wait to experience all the new phases it will be going thru.

I told my dad I got Sisterlocked and he said "I thought you said you was gonna stay natural?" LOL Can't wait for him to see them develop too.

Its been challenging over the last couple of days trying to explain not only Sisterlocks, but also locking in general to my white and mexican co-workers. I'll just let time show them.

Why didn't I do this sooner!?

(pics coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment